ROCKEY2 is one of the most cost-effective software protection dongles. It is built with 2560bytes EEPROM, which can meet most requirements for storing more on-chip data. ROCKEY2 is also a standard USB interface based HID device, which can be driverless under Windows, Linux and MAC etc., thus make it easy to use and very low cost.
Each ROCKEY2 dongle contains a globally unique Hardware ID for developers to identify the device. HID is the unchangeable ID that has been burn into the dongle during production. Another User ID is also provided for developers to distinguish different clients. Developers can generate their own UID by inserting up to 64 bytes of Seed Code. UID is the key for users to access the content stored in dongle memory.
Software vendors can apply the dongle with either enveloper tool or programming APIs. The enveloper tool can protect the executable program with well designed shell encryption technique. No extra developing work is required. For advanced developers, the programming API is the best choice. Almost all the programming languages and environments are supported. The fluent and luxuriant sample codes make developing work enjoyable.
- USB Non-driver Device under Windows, Linux and MAC
- Mass Capacity Secure Memory
- Automatically Protect Windows PE (.exe, .dll) program, Flash Media, .NET program and Linux application
- Universal Unique Hardware ID
- Samples available for BCB, Delphi, FoxPro, PowerBuilder, Python, Visual Basic, VBA, Visual C++, C# etc.
- Standard USB 1.1 Device. Support USB 2.0 Interface