ROCKEY4 Smart software protection dongle hardware is based on smart card chip. Its design of hardware provides complete protection mechanism and high level of integration, which is remarkable comparing to usual MCU chip. The smart card chip has the capability of resisting electron detection attack (SPA and DPA) and physical attack (SiShell). The smart card chip and its manufacturer have passed EAL 4+ and IT SEC certification. Its usability and stability are also regulated by ISO/IEC 10373 standard.
Derived from ROCKEY4ND dongle, the driverless technique is applied to ROCKEY4 SMART to make the device driverless in all operating systems. Users can easily use and maintain the device. Bigger memory space and more user defined algorithms are provided. The users of ROCKEY4ND can easily switch their application to ROCKEY4 SMART without extra programming. Only recompiling the code can implement the migration.
The smart card chip and its manufacturer have passed EAL 4+ and IT SEC certification.
- Smart Card Chip based Software Protection Dongle
- USB Non-driver Device
- Communication Datagram Fully Encrypted against Interception
- Easy to Use Enveloper Solutions to Protect Windows Applications
- License Management Solution with RSA Algorithm based Secured Remote Update Function
- Universal Unique Hardware ID. Developer Definable User ID
- Built-in Seed Code Algorithm. Hardware Implemented Timer and Random Number Generator
- 64 Modules to Control 64 Applications. 128 Algorithms to Achieve Challenge-Response Authentication
- Samples available for Delphi, Power Builder, Python, Fortran, Java, RealBasic, Oracle, SQL2000, FoxPro, VB, VBA, VC, C# and VB.NET etc.